Tool and supplies trolleys
Clear, practical, robust: tool and supplies trolleys are useful items of equipment in the workshop and warehouse. You can easily hang tools and other work utensils on the mesh panel. This way, the most important items are kept within reach. Panel trucks round off the range. They make it convenient to transport larger panels and plates from A to B. From handy panel trolleys to heavy duty panel trucks, along with mobile tool and supplies trolleys – discover the range available in the online shop at KAISER+KRAFT!
Tool and supplies trolleys: transport solutions for items not in boxes or on pallets
The standardisation of pallets, goods and containers has given operational logistics an enormous productivity boost, and makes them much easier to manage. After all, they are excellent for stacking, packing and compact transport. However, goods that do not exhibit typical standard formats are frequently encountered in business operations as well. And they too need to be transported safely, quickly and without effort. Tool and supplies trolleys offer the perfect solution for this challenge.
For which loads are tool and supplies trolleys used?
When putting together our range of products, we think about the entire route that a good takes – from the shelf to the place of use. This is why many tool and supplies trolleys are similar to our shelving systems for unusually shaped goods.
''Special shelving units on castors'' like this are needed, for example, to transport panels made of all sorts of materials, large beams and pipes, lifting slings or large tools. The tool and supplies trolleys offer the same protection in terms of balance, contact points and protection from damage as the corresponding shelving units do. Typical examples of trolleys like this are:
- Panel trolleys, trucks and lifters pick up large-format material panels in a way that ensures they can neither slip off, nor push up against each other. Transporting these goods upright ensures that the contact surface with the transport equipment is kept as small as possible, and an ideal distribution of force. This is essential, for example, for the safe transport of glass.
- Cantilever trolleys satisfy all these special requirements for the transport of long goods.
- Special coat racks can be used to store slings and keep them ready for immediate use, allowing them to be removed or replaced directly where they are needed.
- Tool trolleys are an easy to outfit counterpart to a perforated panel installed in one spot at the workplace.
- Balanced general purpose barrows are indispensable for agriculture in particular, but can also be used to transport bales of wood shavings, for example, in the construction industry.
What customisations are available for tool and supplies trolleys?
Most tool and supplies trolleys are designed to be individually adapted to the actual transport requirements. This is done, for example, by using:
- Brackets that are easy to fit and remove, and which divide up the load platform according to the number of panels
- Shelves on cantilever racking units that can be customised to be spaced individually, with or without a rubber lining, and different arm extensions
In addition, each perforated panel on a tool trolley with brackets and container modules can be individually adapted to the actual requirements at the workplace.
Of course, we also offer different load capacities and load platform sizes. These two factors provide your most important compass for your transport requirements within the company. Our fully equipped truck models are the quickest to select and are ready for use right away.
Do special safety instructions apply for tool and supplies trolleys?
As soon as bulky, sensitive or potentially dangerous goods must be transported on wheels and castors, any number of safety regulations naturally apply. However, these are nothing exceptional, but really just common sense when it comes to occupational health and safety:
- The dimensions and design of the tool and supplies trolley should suit the goods exactly. A fragile glass plate is far from appropriately stored when left on a balanced general purpose barrow. And a panel trolley that is too small increases the risk of breakage many times over.
- The maximum load capacity must never be exceeded.
- The ideal centre of gravity of the goods should be checked exactly during loading and before transport.
- Additional padding and protective devices are not only useful, but self-evident when it comes to sensitive goods.
- The wheels as well as the tool and supplies trolleys must be inspected regularly to ensure that they are fit for use.
- When loading and unloading, four hands keep things safer than two.
It is worth taking a closer look at the topic of which tool and supplies trolleys to select. We will be happy to help you and make it easier for you to put together the trolleys and transport equipment you need most.
These products may also be of interest to you: