RAL labels stand for objectively controlled, high standards of quality. The RAL-RG-614 label is issued for certified storage and workshop equipment. This ensures that the respective products meet high standards of safety and quality. You, as a customer, can, therefore, rest assured that products will also be delivered with the advertised guaranteed quality.
Products which bear the RAL label must fulfil the following 9 standards of quality as a minimum:
- Structural integrity and load capacity are tested by a recognised safety analyst. The certified structural analysis is kept on file.
- Structural integrity and load capacity, including sufficient rigidity along the length and depth of the body, are verified under maximum operating conditions.
- The manufacturer exclusively uses standardised materials for these products.
- The manufacturer employs qualified personnel for the design, manufacture and assembly of the products.
- The in-house trials conducted by the manufacturer are officially confirmed by the State Material Testing Office of the respective federal state.
- Consistent product quality is verified through documented in-house inspections by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer is annually subjected to at least two unannounced quality assurance and safety inspections conducted by the State Material Testing Office.
- The manufacturer provides the user with clear, structurally sound instruction manuals for assembly and operation.
- The manufacturer's finished products are generally fitted with nameplates, which specify the maximum bay and shelf load capacities.