1. How does the cleaning solution work?The cleaning solution contains surfactants and microorganisms. The surfactants loosen contaminants from the parts. The microorganisms naturally break down the resulting oils and greases, and thus also continuously clean the cleaning tank itself. The microorganisms can break down approx. 500 ml of oil and grease per day.
2. How often should the fluid be added and/or changed?Fluid should be added when the minimum fill mark (40 litres on Compact BIO cleaning table / 60 litres on Comfort BIO cleaning table) is reached. When the minimum fill level has been reached, the "LO" indicator will appear in the display. The liquid should only be changed if the cleaning capacity is no longer sufficient. Due to the fact that the microorganisms decompose oil, the cleaning tank should not become saturated under normal conditions. However, non-biodegradable sludge can accumulate in the tank. In order to remove this sludge, we recommend that customers replace the fluid annually.
How is the used liquid properly disposed of?
5. Are there health advantages?Yes, the cleaning solution is non-flammable and does not contain solvents. Solvents can have an adverse effect on the nervous system (nausea, headaches, drowsiness, disturbance of equilibrium, intoxication, decrease in sensory perception / motor skills and thus productivity) and cause damage to the skin, liver and kidneys. The health risks are not associated with Bio cleaning tables.
7. Does the cleaning solution contain fluorinated surfactants?No!
8. Does the cleaning solution contain AOX?No!
9. Does the cleaning solution contain nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA)?No!
10. What is the air-dry time? How long does it take for workpieces to dry after cleaning?The drying time of the cleaner is similar to that of water. However, this is also varies depending on the ambient temperature, on the material of the workpiece, etc.
11. Does the cleaning solution contain an anti-corrosion agent?Yes. The cleaner provides temporary corrosion protection.
13. Are the microorganisms genetically modified?No.
14. Do the microorganisms pose any risks to health?The microbial strains used in the cleaning solution are classified as risk level 1 according to the Regulation of Biological Substances Act.
15. Which substances can be broken down by the microorganisms?
16. Can the microorganisms break down vegetable oils?No. Vegetable oils and greases are not hydrocarbons like mineral oils, they are triglycerides. The microorganisms can only break down hydrocarbons.
18. Are Bio cleaning tables worth the price compared to cold cleaners?
19. How often should the filter be cleaned?All filters are reusable and can be easily cleaned.
20. How high should the ambient temperature in the vicinity of the Bio cleaning table be allowed to get?The temperature in the room should be no higher than 40 °C.
21. May the Bio cleaning table be set-up in explosion risk zones?No. The Bio cleaning tables are not designed to offer explosion protection.
|Hotline: 1 800 677 300 (local rate) (Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5.30 pm, Friday 8 am to 5 pm)||Webcode: 0WEB|
| Zodiac 5 - Boundary Way | Hemel Hempstead HP2 7SJ | Telephone 01442 238 000 | Telefax 01442 255 002 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director: Andrew J. Henman | Register number 01178566 | VAT number: GB198538504
Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.30pm and Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
1 800 677 300 - Webcode 0WEB
Or write to us!
Order our catalogue
You can order our current catalogue here.
All prices without VAT! Our offers apply to industry, commerce, craft, trade and self-employed workers.