RAL labels stand for objectively controlled, high standards
of quality. The RAL-RG-614 label is issued for certified
storage and workshop equipment. This ensures that the
respective products meet high standards of safety and
quality. You, as a customer, can therefore rest assured
that products will also be delivered with the advertised
Products which bear the RAL label must fulfil the
following 9 standards of quality as a minimum:
1. Structural integrity and load capacity are tested by a
recognised safety analyst. The certified structural
analysis is kept on file.
2. Structural integrity and load capacity, including
sufficient rigidity along the length and depth of the body,
are verified under maximum operating conditions.
3. The manufacturer exclusively uses standardised
materials for these products.
4. The manufacturer employs qualified personnel for the
design, manufacture and assembly of the products.
5. The in-house trials conducted by the manufacturer are
officially confirmed by the State Material Testing Office
of the respective federal state.
6. Consistent product quality is verified through
documented in-house inspections by the manufacturer.
7. The manufacturer is annually subjected to at least two
unannounced quality assurance and safety inspections
conducted by the State Material Testing Office.
8. The manufacturer provides the user with clear,
structurally sound instruction manuals for assembly and
9. The manufacturer's finished products are generally
fitted with nameplates, which specify the maximum bay and
shelf load capacities.